Accountant Assistant/Administration (Part-time)
We are currently seeking an Accountant Assistant.
Calley Wood & Associates Pty Ltd is a professional services firm providing accounting and bookkeeping services, SMSF auditing and financial planning.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Accountant Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for someone to work approximately 2-3 days per week .
This role would suit someone who is motivated, efficient and willing to learn. We offer job variety, flexibility and work life balance in return. This would suit a mother returning back to the workforce.
Day to day responsibilities
· Liaising with clients to obtain information
· Data entry
· Prepare quarterly BAS and IAS
· Office administration
To be successful in this role, you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Word, Excel.
- Confident using accounting software such as MYOB, Supermate and Software Assistant.
- Have a friendly manner on the phone
- Accounting and/or Bookkeeping experience. Accounting diploma or degree an advantage but not necessary.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to
Recruitment, Calley Wood & Associates Pty Ltd. PO Box 1532 Castle Hill. NSW 1765